Design of grid connected PV systems considering electrical, economical and environmental aspects: A practical case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Labed, S. & Lorenzo, E., 2004. "The impact of solar radiation variability and data discrepancies on the design of PV systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1007-1022.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Aste, Niccolò & Del Pero, Claudio & Leonforte, Fabrizio & Manfren, Massimiliano, 2013. "A simplified model for the estimation of energy production of PV systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 503-512.
- Quesada, B. & Sánchez, C. & Cañada, J. & Royo, R. & Payá, J., 2011. "Experimental results and simulation with TRNSYS of a 7.2Â kWp grid-connected photovoltaic system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1772-1783, May.
- Emmanuel, Michael & Akinyele, Daniel & Rayudu, Ramesh, 2017. "Techno-economic analysis of a 10 kWp utility interactive photovoltaic system at Maungaraki school, Wellington, New Zealand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 573-583.
- Sharples, Steve & Radhi, Hassan, 2013. "Assessing the technical and economic performance of building integrated photovoltaics and their value to the GCC society," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 150-159.
- Zervas, P.L. & Sarimveis, H. & Palyvos, J.A. & Markatos, N.C.G., 2008. "Prediction of daily global solar irradiance on horizontal surfaces based on neural-network techniques," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1796-1803.
- Posadillo, R. & López Luque, R., 2008. "Approaches for developing a sizing method for stand-alone PV systems with variable demand," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1037-1048.
- Dusan Maga & Jaromir Hrad & Jiri Hajek & Akeel Othman, 2021. "Application of Minimum Energy Effect to Numerical Reconstruction of Insolation Curves," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(17), pages 1-18, August.
- Casares, F.J. & Lopez-Luque, R. & Posadillo, R. & Varo-Martinez, M., 2014. "Mathematical approach to the characterization of daily energy balance in autonomous photovoltaic solar systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 393-404.
- Liu, Xiaoying & Xu, Yinlong & Zhong, Xiuli & Zhang, Wenying & Porter, John Roy & Liu, Wenli, 2012. "Assessing models for parameters of the Ångström–Prescott formula in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 327-338.
- Bilbao, J. & Miguel, A., 2013. "Contribution to the study of UV-B solar radiation in Central Spain," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 79-85.
- Habte, Aron & Sengupta, Manajit & Gueymard, Christian & Golnas, Anastasios & Xie, Yu, 2020. "Long-term spatial and temporal solar resource variability over America using the NSRDB version 3 (1998–2017)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Dias, César Luiz de Azevedo & Castelo Branco, David Alves & Arouca, Maurício Cardoso & Loureiro Legey, Luiz Fernando, 2017. "Performance estimation of photovoltaic technologies in Brazil," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(PB), pages 367-375.
- Teodoro Adrada Guerra & Julio Amador Guerra & Beatriz Orfao Tabernero & Guillermo De la Cruz García, 2017. "Comparative Energy Performance Analysis of Six Primary Photovoltaic Technologies in Madrid (Spain)," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-23, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPhotovoltaic energy; Power optimization; Renewable energies; Computer application;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:31:y:2006:i:13:p:2042-2062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.