Lead acid batteries in solar refrigeration systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- López-González, A. & Domenech, B. & Ferrer-Martí, L., 2018. "Sustainability and design assessment of rural hybrid microgrids in Venezuela," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 229-242.
- Modi, Anish & Chaudhuri, Anirban & Vijay, Bhavesh & Mathur, Jyotirmay, 2009. "Performance analysis of a solar photovoltaic operated domestic refrigerator," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2583-2591, December.
- Mekhilef, S. & Faramarzi, S.Z. & Saidur, R. & Salam, Zainal, 2013. "The application of solar technologies for sustainable development of agricultural sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 583-594.
- Yang, Hongxing & Wei, Zhou & Chengzhi, Lou, 2009. "Optimal design and techno-economic analysis of a hybrid solar-wind power generation system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 163-169, February.
- Zhang, Debao & Liu, Junwei & Jiao, Shifei & Tian, Hao & Lou, Chengzhi & Zhou, Zhihua & Zhang, Ji & Wang, Chendong & Zuo, Jian, 2019. "Research on the configuration and operation effect of the hybrid solar-wind-battery power generation system based on NSGA-II," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Zhou, Wei & Yang, Hongxing & Fang, Zhaohong, 2008. "Battery behavior prediction and battery working states analysis of a hybrid solar–wind power generation system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1413-1423.
More about this item
KeywordsLead acid batteries; Photovoltaics; Refrigeration; Charging characteristics; Mains; Generator sets;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:29:y:2004:i:8:p:1243-1250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.