Development policies, rural land use, and tropical deforestation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pfaff, Alexander S.P., 1997. "What drives deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon? Evidence from satellite and socioeconomic data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1772, The World Bank.
- Gregor Schwerhoff & Johanna Wehkamp, 2017. "Export Tariffs Combined with Public Investments as a Forest Conservation Policy Instrument," Working Papers 2017.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robalino, Juan & Herrera, Luis Diego, 2010. "Trade and deforestation: A literature review," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-04, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Carter, Thomas J., 1998. "Urban productivity, urban unemployment, and labor market policies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 329-344, May.
- Angelsen, Arild & Kaimowitz, David, 1999. "Rethinking the Causes of Deforestation: Lessons from Economic Models," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 73-98, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:24:y:1994:i:6:p:753-771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.