The effect of military service on the subsequent civilian wage of the post-Vietnam veteran
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary J. Fischer & Jacob S. Rugh, 2018. "Military Veterans and Neighborhood Racial Integration: VA Mortgage Lending Across Three Eras," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 37(4), pages 569-589, August.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Stephen L. Mehay, 2003.
"Evaluating the Labor Market Performance of Veterans Using a Matched Comparison Group Design,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(3).
- Hirsch, Barry & Mehay, Stephen L., 2003. "Evaluating the Labor Market Performance of Veterans Using a Matched Comparison Group Design," IZA Discussion Papers 740, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stranahan, Harriet, 1998. "The effect of military participation on women's wages with double correction for selectivity bias," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 239-249.
- Joshua D. Angrist, 1998.
"Estimating the Labor Market Impact of Voluntary Military Service Using Social Security Data on Military Applicants,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 249-288, March.
- Joshua D. Angrist, 1995. "Estimating the Labor Market Impact of Voluntary Military Service Using Social Security Data on Military Applicants," NBER Working Papers 5192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hwee Ling Lim, 2018. "Perceptions of Emirati Youths on National Service at Initial Implementation Stage," SAGE Open, , vol. 8(2), pages 21582440187, May.
- Jennifer L. Steele & Peter Buryk & Geoffrey McGovern, 2018. "Student Veterans’ Outcomes by Higher Education Sector: Evidence from Three Cohorts of the Baccalaureate and Beyond," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 59(7), pages 866-896, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:33:y:1993:i:1:p:15-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.