Strategic taxation of the multinational enterprise: A new argument for double taxation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984.
"A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 451-71, June.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations," Scholarly Articles 3445092, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- James Levinsohn & Joel Slemrod, 1990.
"Taxes, Tariffs, and The Global Corporation,"
NBER Working Papers
3500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1992.
"Corporate income tax competition, double taxation treaties, and foreign direct investment,"
Discussion Papers, Series II
194, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1995. "Corporate income tax competition, double taxation treaties, and foreign direct investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 311-325, February.
- Janeba,Eckhard, 1991. "Corporate income tax competition,Double taxation treaties, and foreign direct investment," Discussion Paper Serie A 361, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Huizinga, H., 1989.
"National Tax Policies Towards Product-Innovating Multinational Enterprises,"
8934, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1991. "National tax policies towards product-innovating multinational enterprises," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1989. "National tax policies towards product-innovating multinational enterprises," Discussion Paper 1989-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
- Bond, Eric W & Samuelson, Larry, 1989.
"Strategic Behaviour and the Rules for International Taxation of Capital,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(398), pages 1099-1111, December.
- Bond, E.W. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "Strategic Behavior And The Rules For International Taxation Of Capital," Papers 3-88-10, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Jacob Frenkel & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991.
"International Taxation in an Integrated World,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061430, June.
- Markusen, James R., 1984. "Multinationals, multi-plant economies, and the gains from trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 205-226, May.
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:94:y:1980:i:4:p:793-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horstmann, Ignatius J. & Markusen, James R., 1992. "Endogenous market structures in international trade (natura facit saltum)," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 109-129, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:63:y:1997:i:2:p:301-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.