Decentralization decisions in bureaucracies as a principal-agent problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Whalley, 1984. "Trade Liberalization among Major World Trading Areas," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262231204, July.
- St-Hilaire, France & Whalley, John, 1983. "A Microconsistent Equilibrium Data Set for Canada for Use in Tax Policy Analysis," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 29(2), pages 175-204, June.
- Wayne R. Thirsk & Robert R. Wright, 1977. "The Impact of the Crude Oil Subsidy on Economic Efficiency in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 3(3), pages 355-364, Summer.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William D. Savedoff, 1997. "Social Services Viewed Through New Lenses: Agency Problems in Education and Health in Latin America," Research Department Publications 3017, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Kenneth Mackenzie, 1999. "Diseño institucional y política pública: una perspectiva microeconómica," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 1(1), pages 17-58, July-dece.
- Hikaru Ogawa, 2001. "Allocation of authority under central grants," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 159-172, July.
- Lundin, Martin & Skedinger, Per, 2006.
"Decentralisation of active labour market policy: The case of Swedish local employment service committees,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 775-798, May.
- Skedinger, Per & Lundin, Martin, 2000. "Decentralisation of Active Labour Market Policy: The Case of Swedish Local Employment Service Committees," Working Paper Series 537, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lundin, Martin & Skedinger, Per, 2000. "Decentralisation of active labour market policy: The case of Swedish local employment service committees," Working Paper Series 2000:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Ping Zhang & Eivind Tandberg & Ehtisham Ahmad, 2002. "On National or Supranational Objectives; Improving the Effectiveness of Targeted Expenditure Programs," IMF Working Papers 02/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Ivo Bischoff & Frédéric Blaeschke, 2013. "Incentives and Influence Activities in the Public Sector: the Trade-off in Performance Budgeting and Conditional Grants," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201320, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ivo Bischoff & Frédéric Blaeschke, 2012. "Window-Dressing and Lobbying in Performance-Budgeting: a Model for the Public Sector," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201212, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:36:y:1988:i:3:p:323-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.