Sensitivity of `optimal' commodity tax rates to alternative demand functional forms : An econometric case study of India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1980.
"The effect of wages, taxes, and fixed costs on women's labor force participation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 161-194
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 1980. "The effect of wages, taxes, and fixed costs on women's labor force participation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 161-194, October.
- J. Hausman, 1979. "The Effect of Wages, Taxes and Fixed Costs on Women's Labor Force Participation," Working papers 238, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Luiza Neves de Holanda Barbosa & Eduardo P. S. Fiuza & Marcel Scarth & Seki Asano, 2003. "Distributional Effects of Optimal Commodity Taxes With Minimum Income Programs: Micro-Simulations for Brazil," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] f24, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Odd E. Nygård & John T. Revesz, 2015. "Optimal indirect taxation and the uniformity debate: A review of theoretical results and empirical contributions," Discussion Papers 809, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- West, Sarah E. & Williams III, Roberton C., 2007. "Optimal taxation and cross-price effects on labor supply: Estimates of the optimal gas tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 593-617, April.
- J. V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 1999.
"Regional differences in India's food expenditure pattern: a complete demand systems approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 47-74.
- Meenakshi, J.V. & Ray, R., 1996. "Regional Differences in India's Food Expenditure Pattern: A Complete Demand Systems Approach," Papers 1996-06, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Michael Savage, 2016.
"Indirect tax reform and the specification of demand: the case of Ireland,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(2), pages 368-399, April.
- Michael Savage, 2016. "Indirect tax reform and the specification of demand: the case of Ireland," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(2), pages 368-399, April.
- M.N. Murty & Ranjan Ray Author-Workplace-Delhi School of Economics, 1994. "Optimal Taxation And Resource Transfers In A Federal Nation," Working papers 02, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1993.
"Optimal Demogrants and Taxes in a Federal Welfare State,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 6(3), pages 199-214.
- R. Ray, 1992. "Optimal Demogrants and Taxes in a Federal Welfare State," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 92-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- David (David Patrick) Madden & Michael Savage, 2015. "Which Households Matter Most? Capturing Equity Considerations in Tax Reform via Generalised Social Marginal Welfare Weights," Working Papers 201502, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Ray, Ranjan, 1989. "Optimal commodity taxes under rationing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 203, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:31:y:1986:i:2:p:253-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .