Redistribution policy and the expansion of the public sector
No abstract is available for this item.
- Günther G. Schulze & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 1999. "Globalisation of the Economy and the Nation State," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 295-352, 05.
- Johan F.M.Swinnen & Alessandro Olper & Thijs Vandemoortele, 2011. "The Political Economy of Policy Instrument Choice: Theory and Evidence from Agricultural Policies," LICOS Discussion Papers 27911, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Assar Lindbeck & Jörgen Weibull, 1987. "Balanced-budget redistribution as the outcome of political competition," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 273-297, January.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 1987.
"A Positive Theory of Fiscal Deficits and Government Debt in a Democracy,"
NBER Working Papers
2308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina, 1987. "A Positive Theory of Fiscal Deficits and Government Debt in a Democracy," UCLA Economics Working Papers 435, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Niclas Berggren, 2012. "The Calculus of Consent: some Swedish connections," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 313-321, September.
- Perotti, Roberto, 1998. " The Political Economy of Fiscal Consolidations," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 367-394, March.
- Thomas E. Borcherding & Dong Lee, 2002. "The Growth of the Relative Size of Government," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-05, Claremont Colleges.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2003. "An Essay on Welfare State Dynamics," Working Paper Series 595, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Assar Lindbeck, 2003. "An Essay on Welfare State Dynamics," CESifo Working Paper Series 976, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2003. "An Essay on Welfare State Dynamics," Seminar Papers 719, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lossani Marco & Natale Piergiovanna & Tirelli Patrizio, 2001. "Fiscal Policy and Inflation Targets: Does Credibility Matter?," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 371-392.
- Lossani, Marco & Natale, Piergiovanna & Tirelli, Patrizio, 2000. "Fiscal Policy and Inflation Targets: Does Credibility Matters?," MPRA Paper 18693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Lossani & P. Natale, & P. Tirelli, 1997. "Fiscal Policy and Imperfectly Credible Inflation Targets: Should We Appoint Expenditure-Conservative Central Bankers?," Working Papers 9707, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jakee, Keith & Sun, Guang-Zhen, 2005. "External habit formation and dependency in the welfare state," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 83-98, March.
- Fehn, Rainer, 2001. "Institutioneller Wettbewerb und soziale Sicherungssysteme in Europa," Discussion Paper Series 45, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Eichenberger, Reiner & Oberholzer-Gee, Felix, 1998. "Rational Moralists: The Role of Fairness in Democratic Economic Politics," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(1-2), pages 191-210, January.
- Reiner Eichenberger & Felix Oberholzer-Gee, 1998. "Rational moralists: The role of fairness in democratic economic politics," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 191-210, January.
- Bossi, Luca & Gumus, Gulcin, 2013. "Income Inequality, Mobility, And The Welfare State: A Political Economy Model," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(06), pages 1198-1226, September.
- Bossi, Luca & Gumus, Gulcin, 2011. "Income Inequality, Mobility, and the Welfare State: A Political Economy Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5909, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grepperud, Sverre, 2002. "Voluntary environmental agreements: bargaining over more than emissions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 545-559, September.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2001. "Changing Tides for the Welfare State - An Essay," Working Paper Series 550, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Assar Lindbeck, 2002. "Changing Tides for the Welfare State - An Essay," CESifo Working Paper Series 645, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berthold, Norbert & Thode, Eric, 2000. "Umverteilung in der Mittelschicht: notwendiges Übel im Kampf gegen Armut?," Discussion Paper Series 34, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2001. "Changing Tides For The Welfare State," Seminar Papers 694, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:28:y:1985:i:3:p:309-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed