Unemployment insurance and redistributive taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Robin Boadway & Andrew Oswald, 1982. "Unemployment Insurance and Redistributive Taxation," Working Papers 466, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantinides, George M & Scholes, Myron S, 1980. " Optimal Liquidation of Assets in the Presence of Personal Taxes: Implications for Asset Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 439-449, May.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1980.
"The Effects of Taxation on the Selling of Corporate Stock and the Realization of Capital Gains,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 94(4), pages 777-791.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1981. "The Effects of Taxation on the Selling of Corporate Stock and the Realization of Capital Gains," NBER Working Papers 0250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod, 1983.
"Inflation and the Excess Taxation of Capital Gains on Corporate Stock,"
NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 101-115
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod, 1978. "Inflation and the Excess Taxation of Capital Gains on Corporate Stock," NBER Working Papers 0234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1979. "Wealth Maximization and the Cost of Capital," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 433-446.
- Feldstein, Martin & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1978. "The effects of the capital gains tax on the selling and switching of common stock," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 17-36, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vijlbrief, J.A., 1992. "Equity and efficiency in unemployment insurance," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Björklund, Anders & Holmlund, Bertil, 1986. "The Economics of Unemployment Insurance: The Case of Sweden," Working Paper Series 167, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Peter Backus & Alejandro Esteller-Moré, 2013. "What drives demand for redistribution? An empirical analysis of other-regarding and self-insurance motives," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1325, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert J. MacCulloch, 2002.
"The Determination of Unemployment Benefits,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 404-434, Part.
- Di Tella, R. & MacCulloch, R., 1996. "The Determination of Unemployment Benefits," Economics Series Working Papers 99180, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert, 2001. "The determination of unemployment benefits," ZEI Working Papers B 04-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau, 1994. "Time inconsistency as a rationale for public unemployment insurance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(2), pages 107-126, October.
- Peter Backus & Alejandro Esteller-Moré, 2014. "Is income redistribution a form of insurance, a public good or both?," Working Papers 2014/33, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Roland Vaubel, 2012. "Redistribution as income insurance?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 389-392, September.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1996. "Unemployment Benefits and Redistributive Taxes in the Presence of Labor Quality Externalities," Discussion Paper 1996-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9420-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:20:y:1983:i:2:p:193-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .