Cost-benefit rules in general disequilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marchand, Maurice & Pestieau, Pierre, 1990.
"Shadow prices for public production in an open economy with disequilibrium,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Farber, A. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1985. "Shadow prices for public production in an open economy with disequilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 1985029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chiara Del Bo & Carlo Fiorio & Massimo Florio, 2011.
"Shadow Wages for the EU Regions,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 109-143, March.
- Chiara DEL BO & Massimo FLORIO & Carlo Vittorio FIORIO, 2009. "Shadow wages for the EU regions," Departmental Working Papers 2009-42, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio & Carlo Fiorio, 2009. "Shadow wages for the EU regions," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1090, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Ohlsson, Henry, 1987. " Cost-Benefit Rules in a Regionalized Disequilibrium Model," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 165-182.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Morris, Stephen, 1988. "Fiscal stabilization and exchange rate instability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 74, The World Bank.
- Cuddington, John T. & Johansson, Per-Olov & Ohlsson, Henry, 1985. "Optimal policy rules and regime switching in disequilibrium models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 247-254, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:18:y:1982:i:1:p:121-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.