Governmental behavior in response to compensation requirements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Chung-Ho & Kim, Kyung-Hwan, 2002. "Compensation for Regulatory Takings in the Virtual Absence of Constitutional Provision: The Case of Korea," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 108-124, June.
- Robert M. Hunt & Tim VandenBerg, 1998. "Discouraging Federal actions that reduce the value of private property: evaluating procedural and financial approaches," Working Papers 98-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1999.
"Economies of scale and self-financing rules with non-competitive factor markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 431-450, December.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1996. "Economies of Scale and Self-Financing Rules with Noncompetitive Factor Markets," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt70m3c7hh, University of California Transportation Center.
- Trimarchi, Pietro, 2003. "Transfers, uncertainty and the cost of disruption," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 49-62, March.
- Louis Kaplow, 2003. "Transition Policy: A Conceptual Framework," NBER Working Papers 9596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Cordes & Robert Goldfarb, 1983. "Alternate rationales for severance pay compensation under airline deregulation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 351-369, January.
- Richard Carter, 1986. "Dereglementation: Faut-il dedommager les groupes qui sont penalises? (With English summary.)," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(2), pages 294-306, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:11:y:1979:i:1:p:47-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .