Strategy not tactics drives aggregate planning
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nam, Sang-jin & Logendran, Rasaratnam, 1992. "Aggregate production planning -- A survey of models and methodologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 255-272, September.
- William H. Taubert, 1968. "A Search Decision Rule for the Aggregate Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages B343-B359, February.
- Joseph M. Mellichamp & Robert M. Love, 1978. "Production Switching Heuristics for the Aggregate Planning Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(12), pages 1242-1251, August.
- Charles C. Holt & Franco Modigliani & Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Linear Decision Rule for Production and Employment Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 1-30, October.
- William B. Lee & Basheer M. Khumawala, 1974. "Simulation Testing of Aggregate Production Planning Models in an Implementation Methodology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(6), pages 903-911, February.
- Curtis H. Jones, 1967. "Parametric Production Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(11), pages 843-866, July.
- Chung, Chen-Hua & Krajewski, Lee J, 1987. "Interfacing aggregate plans and master production schedules via a rolling horizon feedback procedure," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 401-409.
- Buxey, Geoff, 1988. "Production planning under seasonal demand: A case study perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 447-455.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:85:y:2003:i:3:p:331-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.