Strategy not tactics drives aggregate planning
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Buxey, Geoff, 1988. "Production planning under seasonal demand: A case study perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 447-455.
- Joseph M. Mellichamp & Robert M. Love, 1978. "Production Switching Heuristics for the Aggregate Planning Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(12), pages 1242-1251, August.
- William B. Lee & Basheer M. Khumawala, 1974. "Simulation Testing of Aggregate Production Planning Models in an Implementation Methodology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(6), pages 903-911, February.
- Chung, Chen-Hua & Krajewski, Lee J, 1987. "Interfacing aggregate plans and master production schedules via a rolling horizon feedback procedure," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 401-409.
- Charles C. Holt & Franco Modigliani & Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Linear Decision Rule for Production and Employment Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 1-30, October.
- William H. Taubert, 1968. "A Search Decision Rule for the Aggregate Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages B343-B359, February.
- Nam, Sang-jin & Logendran, Rasaratnam, 1992. "Aggregate production planning -- A survey of models and methodologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 255-272, September.
- Curtis H. Jones, 1967. "Parametric Production Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(11), pages 843-866, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:85:y:2003:i:3:p:331-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.