Strategy not tactics drives aggregate planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles C. Holt & Franco Modigliani & Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Linear Decision Rule for Production and Employment Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 1-30, October.
- Joseph M. Mellichamp & Robert M. Love, 1978. "Production Switching Heuristics for the Aggregate Planning Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(12), pages 1242-1251, August.
- Buxey, Geoff, 1988. "Production planning under seasonal demand: A case study perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 447-455.
- William B. Lee & Basheer M. Khumawala, 1974. "Simulation Testing of Aggregate Production Planning Models in an Implementation Methodology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(6), pages 903-911, February.
- Curtis H. Jones, 1967. "Parametric Production Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(11), pages 843-866, July.
- Nam, Sang-jin & Logendran, Rasaratnam, 1992. "Aggregate production planning -- A survey of models and methodologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 255-272, September.
- William H. Taubert, 1968. "A Search Decision Rule for the Aggregate Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages 343-359, February.
- Chung, Chen-Hua & Krajewski, Lee J, 1987. "Interfacing aggregate plans and master production schedules via a rolling horizon feedback procedure," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 401-409.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martínez-Olvera, César, 2008. "Methodology for realignment of supply-chain structural elements," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 714-722, August.
- Carvalho, Andréa Nunes & Oliveira, Fabricio & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe, 2016. "Tactical capacity planning in a real-world ETO industry case: A robust optimization approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 158-171.
- Wang, Reay-Chen & Liang, Tien-Fu, 2005. "Applying possibilistic linear programming to aggregate production planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 328-341, December.
- Martínez-Olvera, César, 2009. "Benefits of using hybrid business models within a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 501-511, August.
- Lagodimos, A.G. & Mihiotis, A.N., 2006. "Overtime vs. regular shift planning decisions in packing shops," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 246-258, June.
- Yasser A. Davizón & César Martínez-Olvera & Rogelio Soto & Carlos Hinojosa & Piero Espino-Román, 2015. "Optimal Control Approaches to the Aggregate Production Planning Problem," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Carvalho, Andréa Nunes & Oliveira, Fabricio & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe, 2015. "Tactical capacity planning in a real-world ETO industry case: An action research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 187-203.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16324-16339:d:60355 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:85:y:2003:i:3:p:331-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.