The effects of a simple arrival rate control policy on throughput and work-in-process in production systems with workload dependent processing rates
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- B. T. Doshi & F. A. van der Duyn Schouten & J. J. Talman, 1978. "A Production-Inventory Control Model with a Mixture of Back-Orders and Lost-Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(10), pages 1078-1087, June.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marvin B. Lieberman & Lieven Demeester, 1999. "Inventory Reduction and Productivity Growth: Linkages in the Japanese Automotive Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 466-485, April.
- So, Kut C. & Song, Jing-Sheng, 1998. "Price, delivery time guarantees and capacity selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 28-49, November.
- Cohen, J. W., 1976. "On the optimal switching level for an M/G/1 queueing system," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 297-316, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:85:y:2003:i:1:p:61-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.