The origins of dynamic inventory modelling under uncertainty: (the men, their work and connection with the Stanford Studies)
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clark, Andrew J., 1994. "Multi-echelon inventory theory -- A retrospective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-3), pages 271-275, June.
- Martin Beckmann, 1961. "An Inventory Model for Arbitrary Interval and Quantity Distributions of Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 35-57, October.
- J. Tobin, 1958.
"Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- James Tobin, 1956. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 14, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1993. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1992," Working Papers 475, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- דליה גורדון ואסתר טולידנו, 1986. "דמי לידה," Working Papers 384, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- ראובן שטיינר, 1973. "הגבייה ממעבידים - 1971/72," Working Papers 516, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- R. Bellman & I. Glicksberg & O. Gross, 1955. "On the Optimal Inventory Equation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 83-104, October.
- ברנדה מורגנשטיין ורונית ליברמן, 1981. "שירות המקיף לקשיש בטברי," Working Papers 118, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Girlich, Hans-Joachim & Barche, Volker, 1991. "On optimal strategies in inventory systems with Wiener demand process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-3), pages 105-110, October.
- Zijm, Henk & Van Houtum, Geert-Jan, 1994. "On multi-stage production/inventory systems under stochastic demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-3), pages 391-400, June.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Girlich, Hans-Joachim & Kolkwitz, Bernd, 1992. "Controlled stochastic processes and inventories," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 299-302, February.
- שלמה כהן, 1972. "יתומים בגיל בית ספר תיכון," Working Papers 532, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- T. M. Whitin, 1954. "Inventory Control Research: A Survey," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(1), pages 32-40, October.
- שרית בייץ מוראי & תמר הרון ורבקה ורטמן, 1993. "ביצוע חוק סיעוד במרכזי יום," Working Papers 456, National Insurance Institute of Israel. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:71:y:2001:i:1-3:p:351-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.