Single item inventory control under periodic review and a minimum order quantity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Bin & Zhao, Yao & Katehakis, Michael N., 2007. "Effective control policies for stochastic inventory systems with a minimum order quantity and linear costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 523-531, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ho, Jyh-Wen & Fang, Chih-Chiang, 2013. "Production capacity planning for multiple products under uncertain demand conditions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 593-604.
- Zhu, Han & Liu, Xing & Chen, Youhua (Frank), 2015. "Effective inventory control policies with a minimum order quantity and batch ordering," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 21-30.
- Paul, Sanjoy Kumar & Sarker, Ruhul & Essam, Daryl, 2014. "Real time disruption management for a two-stage batch production–inventory system with reliability considerations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 113-128.
- Perera, Sandun & Janakiraman, Ganesh & Niu, Shun-Chen, 2017. "Optimality of (s, S) policies in EOQ models with general cost structures," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 216-228.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic inventory model Minimum order quantity Markov Chain News-vendor inequality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:133:y:2011:i:1:p:280-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .