Multi-agent-based transport planning in the newspaper industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Russell, Robert & Xu, Xiaojing & Zepeda, David, 2009. "A simulation/metaheuristic approach to newspaper production and distribution supply chain problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 752-767, October.
- Akanle, O.M. & Zhang, D.Z., 2008. "Agent-based model for optimising supply-chain configurations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 444-460, October.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2008. "Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 549-564, August.
- Van Buer, Michael G. & Woodruff, David L. & Olson, Rick T., 1999. "Solving the medium newspaper production/distribution problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 237-253, June.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anosike, A.I. & Zhang, D.Z., 2009. "An agent-based approach for integrating manufacturing operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 333-352, October.
- Mantel, R. J. & Fontein, M., 1993. "A practical solution to a newspaper distribution problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 591-599, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Cardin & Damien Trentesaux & André Thomas & Pierre Castagna & Thierry Berger & Hind Bril El-Haouzi, 0. "Coupling predictive scheduling and reactive control in manufacturing hybrid control architectures: state of the art and future challenges," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-agent system Newspaper industry Production Distribution Vehicle routing problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:131:y:2011:i:1:p:146-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.