Heuristics for the economic lot scheduling problem with returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel G. Davis, 1990. "Scheduling Economic Lot Size Production Runs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(8), pages 985-998, August.
- Salah E. Elmaghraby, 1978. "The Economic Lot Scheduling Problem (ELSP): Review and Extensions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(6), pages 587-598, February.
- Earl E. Bomberger, 1966. "A Dynamic Programming Approach to a Lot Size Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(11), pages 778-784, July.
- Richter, Knut, 1996. "The EOQ repair and waste disposal model with variable setup numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 313-324, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Gang & Gunasekaran, Angappa, 2017. "Operations scheduling in reverse supply chains: Identical demand and delivery deadlines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 375-381.
- Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Hafezi, Maryam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Fahimnia, Behnam, 2014. "A hybrid two-stock inventory control model for a reverse supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 141-161.
- Gribkovskaia, Irina V. & Kovalev, Sergey & Werner, Frank, 2010. "Batching for work and rework processes on dedicated facilities to minimize the makespan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 522-527, December.
- Sifaleras, Angelo & Konstantaras, Ioannis & Mladenović, Nenad, 2015. "Variable neighborhood search for the economic lot sizing problem with product returns and recovery," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 133-143.
- Polotski, Vladimir & Kenne, Jean-Pierre & Gharbi, Ali, 2017. "Production and setup policy optimization for hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 322-333.
- Holmbom, Martin & Segerstedt, Anders, 2014. "Economic Order Quantities in production: From Harris to Economic Lot Scheduling Problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 82-90.
More about this item
KeywordsELSP Returns Remanufacturing Reverse logistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:118:y:2009:i:1:p:323-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.