On a multi-product model of lot-sizing with quality costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Papachristos, S. & Konstantaras, I., 2006. "Economic ordering quantity models for items with imperfect quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 148-154, March.
- Ganeshan, Ram & Kulkarni, Shailesh & Boone, Tonya, 2001. "Production economics and process quality: A Taguchi perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 343-350, May.
- Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Wu, Kun-Shan & Ho, Chia-Huei, 2007. "An integrated vendor-buyer inventory model with quality improvement and lead time reduction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 349-358, July.
- Kulkarni, Shailesh & Prybutok, Victor, 2004. "Process investment and loss functions: Models and analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 120-129, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diaby, Moustapha & Cruz, Jose M. & Nsakanda, Aaron L., 2013. "Shortening cycle times in multi-product, capacitated production environments through quality level improvements and setup reduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 526-535.
- Dey, Oshmita & Chakraborty, Debjani, 2011. "A fuzzy random continuous review inventory system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 101-106, July.
- Bozorgi, Ali, 2016. "Multi-product inventory model for cold items with cost and emission consideration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 123-142.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:112:y:2008:i:2:p:1002-1010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.