Two-echelon supply chain models: Considering duopolistic retailers' different competitive behaviors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Sridhar Moorthy, 1988. "Strategic Decentralization in Channels," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 335-355.
- Anne T. Coughlan & Birger Wernerfelt, 1989. "On Credible Delegation by Oligopolists: A Discussion of Distribution Channel Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 226-239, February.
- Kevin Weng, Z., 1995. "Modeling quantity discounts under general price-sensitive demand functions: Optimal policies and relationships," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 300-314, October.
- F. J. Arcelus & G. Srinivasan, 1987. "Inventory Policies Under Various Optimizing Criteria and Variable Markup Rates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 756-762, June.
- Timothy W. McGuire & Richard Staelin, 1983. "An Industry Equilibrium Analysis of Downstream Vertical Integration," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 161-191.
- S. Chan Choi, 1991. "Price Competition in a Channel Structure with a Common Retailer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 271-296.
- Paul R. Messinger & Chakravarthi Narasimhan, 1995. "Has Power Shifted in the Grocery Channel?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 189-223.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Shilei & Shi, Victor & Jackson, Jonathan E., 2015. "Manufacturers׳ channel structures when selling asymmetric competing products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 641-651.
- Yang, Honglin & Zhuo, Wenyan & Shao, Lusheng, 2017. "Equilibrium evolution in a two-echelon supply chain with financially constrained retailers: The impact of equity financing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 139-149.
- Slim Ben Youssef, 2013.
"National Advertising and Cooperation in a Manufacturer-Two Retailers Channel,"
International Review of Management and Marketing,
Econjournals, vol. 3(2), pages 75-85.
- Ben Youssef, Slim & Dridi, Dhouha, 2011. "National advertising and cooperation in a manufacturer-two-retailers channel," MPRA Paper 35016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:10:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0138-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luo, Zheng & Chen, Xu & Chen, Jing & Wang, Xiaojun, 2017. "Optimal pricing policies for differentiated brands under different supply chain power structures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 437-451.
- Hamed Jafari & Seyed Reza Hejazi & Morteza Rasti-Barzoki, 2016. "Pricing Decisions in Dual-Channel Supply Chain Including Monopolistic Manufacturer and Duopolistic Retailers: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 323-343, September.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:189:y:2017:i:c:p:40-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaonan Han & Xiaochen Sun & Yancong Zhou, 2014. "The Equilibrium Decisions in a Two-Echelon Supply Chain under Price and Service Competition," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-16, July.
- Esmaeili, M. & Aryanezhad, Mir-Bahador & Zeephongsekul, P., 2009. "A game theory approach in seller-buyer supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 442-448, June.
- Esmaeili, M. & Zeephongsekul, P., 2010. "Seller-buyer models of supply chain management with an asymmetric information structure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 146-154, January.
- Veldman, Jasper & Gaalman, Gerard, 2014. "A model of strategic product quality and process improvement incentives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 202-210.
- Almehdawe, Eman & Mantin, Benny, 2010. "Vendor managed inventory with a capacitated manufacturer and multiple retailers: Retailer versus manufacturer leadership," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 292-302, November.
- Gerhard Aust & Udo Buscher, 2016. "Game theoretic analysis of pricing and vertical cooperative advertising of a retailer-duopoly with a common manufacturer," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(1), pages 127-147, March.
- Wu, Cheng-Han & Chen, Chieh-Wan & Hsieh, Chung-Chi, 2012. "Competitive pricing decisions in a two-echelon supply chain with horizontal and vertical competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 265-274.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:103:y:2006:i:1:p:104-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .