Cooperation in prisoners' dilemma : An evolutionary approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2014. "Evolution leads to Kantian morality," TSE Working Papers 14-504, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2015.
- Wiseman, Thomas & Yilankaya, Okan, 2001.
"Cooperation, Secret Handshakes, and Imitation in the Prisoners' Dilemma,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 216-242, October.
- Thomas Wiseman & Okan Yilankaya, 1999. "Cooperation, Secret Handshakes, and Imitation in the Prisoners' Dilemma," Discussion Papers 1248, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gilles Rotillon & Tarik Tazdaït & Sylvain Zeghni & Claude Jessua, 1996. "Engagement unilatéral spontané en présence de problèmes environnementaux globaux," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 601-610.
- Schmitt, Rebecca, 2015. "Incorporating Phenotype Plasticity into the Indirect Evolutionary Approach," MPRA Paper 65734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pfeuffer, Wolfgang, 2006. "Religion as a Seed Crystal for Altruistic Cooperation," Munich Dissertations in Economics 5788, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2016. "Evolution and Kantian morality," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 56-67.
- Alger, Ingela & Lehmann, Laurent & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2018.
"Evolution of preferences in group-structured populations: genes, guns, and culture,"
TSE Working Papers
18-888, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2019.
- Alger, Ingela & Lehmann, Laurent & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2018. "Evolution of preferences in group-structured populations: genes, guns, and culture," IAST Working Papers 18-73, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST), revised Oct 2019.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2018. "Evolutionary Models of Preference Formation," IAST Working Papers 18-82, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:9:y:1993:i:4:p:567-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.