Erratum to: Lagged implementation as an element in constitutional strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Günther Schulze & Karl-Josef Koch, 1994. "Tax competition in a Bertrand model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 193-215, June.
- Winters,L. Alan & Venables,Anthony (ed.), 1991. "European Integration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521405287, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Janeba, 2012. "Germany´s New Debt Brake: A Blueprint for Europe?," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 68(4), pages 383-405, December.
- Clemens Fuest & Friedrich Heinemann & Christoph Schröder, 2016. "A Viable Insolvency Procedure for Sovereigns in the Euro Area," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 301-317, March.
- Pies, Ingo, 2004. "Wirtschaftsethik als Beitrag zur Ordnungspolitik: Ein interdisziplinäres Forschungsprogramm demokratischer Politikberatung," Discussion Papers 2004-5, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Fuest, Clemens & Heinemann, Friedrich & Schröder, Christoph, 2014. "A viable insolvency procedure for sovereigns (VIPS) in the euro area," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Heinemann, Friedrich & Peichl, Andreas, 2015.
"Reconciling insurance with market discipline: A blueprint for a European fiscal union,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
15-044, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mathias Dolls & Clemens Fuest & Friedrich Heinemann & Andreas Peichl, 2016. "Reconciling Insurance with Market Discipline: A Blueprint for a European Fiscal Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 5767, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Heinemann, 2010. "Eine Gabe an St. Nimmerlein?- Zur zeitlichen Dimension der Schuldenbremse," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11(3), pages 246-259, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:10:y:1994:i:3:p:619-619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.