The performance analysis of a micro-/nanoscaled quantum heat engine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nie, Wenjie & He, Jizhou & Du, Jianqiang, 2009. "Performance characteristic of a Stirling refrigeration cycle in micro/nano scale," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(4), pages 318-324.
- He, Jizhou & Chen, Jincan & Hua, Ben, 2002. "Influence of quantum degeneracy on the performance of a Stirling refrigerator working with an ideal Fermi gas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(3-4), pages 541-554, July.
- Nie, Wenjie & Liao, Qinghong & Zhang, ChunQiang & He, Jizhou, 2010. "Micro-/nanoscaled irreversible Otto engine cycle with friction loss and boundary effects and its performance characteristics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4658-4662.
- Meng, Fankai & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui, 2011. "A numerical model and comparative investigation of a thermoelectric generator with multi-irreversibilities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3513-3522.
- Yilbas, B.S. & Sahin, A.Z., 2010. "Thermoelectric device and optimum external load parameter and slenderness ratio," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5380-5384.
- SaygIn, Hasan & Sisman, Altug, 2001. "Brayton refrigeration cycles working under quantum degeneracy conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 77-85, June.
- Chen, Lingen & Ding, Zemin & Sun, Fengrui, 2011. "Model of a total momentum filtered energy selective electron heat pump affected by heat leakage and its performance characteristics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4011-4018.
- He, Jizhou & Xin, Yong & He, Xian, 2007. "Performance optimization of quantum Brayton refrigeration cycle working with spin systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 176-186, February.
- Firat, C. & Sisman, A. & Ozturk, Z.F., 2010. "Thermodynamics of gases in nano cavities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 814-819.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalkıran, Alper & Açıkkalp, Emin & Caner, Necmettin, 2016. "Analysis of a quantum irreversible Otto cycle with exergetic sustainable index," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 453(C), pages 316-326.
- Açıkkalp, Emin & Caner, Necmettin, 2015. "Determining of the optimum performance of a nano scale irreversible Dual cycle with quantum gases as working fluid by using different methods," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 433(C), pages 247-258.
- Açıkkalp, Emin & Caner, Necmettin, 2015. "Determining performance of an irreversible nano scale dual cycle operating with Maxwell–Boltzmann gas," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 424(C), pages 342-349.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:483:y:2017:i:c:p:337-350 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMicro-/nanoscaled heat engine; Confined quantum gas; Thermosize effect; Regenerative condition; Performance analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:24:p:6432-6439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .