Mobility matrix evolution for an SIS epidemic patch model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoo, Jaewan & Lee, J.S. & Kahng, B., 2011. "Disease spreading on fitness-rewired complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4571-4576.
- Yang, Meng & Chen, Guanrong & Fu, Xinchu, 2011. "A modified SIS model with an infective medium on complex networks and its global stability," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(12), pages 2408-2413.
- Xu, Xin-Jian & Peng, Hai-Ou & Wang, Xiao-Mei & Wang, Ying-Hai, 2006. "Epidemic spreading with time delay in complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 367(C), pages 525-530.
- Yang, Xu-Hua & Wang, Bo & Chen, Sheng-Yong & Wang, Wan-Liang, 2012. "Epidemic dynamics behavior in some bus transport networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(3), pages 917-924.
- Shi, Hongjing & Duan, Zhisheng & Chen, Guanrong, 2008. "An SIS model with infective medium on complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(8), pages 2133-2144.
- Liu, Jingzhou & Wu, Jinshan & Yang, Z.R., 2004. "The spread of infectious disease on complex networks with household-structure," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 341(C), pages 273-280.
- Wu, Qingchu & Fu, Xinchu, 2011. "Modelling of discrete-time SIS models with awareness interactions on degree-uncorrelated networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(3), pages 463-470.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Yan & Chen, Shihua & Gao, Shujing & Fan, Kuangang & Wang, Qingyun, 2017. "A new non-autonomous model for migratory birds with Leslie–Gower Holling-type II schemes and saturation recovery rate," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 289-306.
More about this item
KeywordsEpidemic patch model; Mobility matrix; Genetic algorithms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:24:p:6256-6267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.