Combining content and relation analysis for recommendation in social tagging systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shang, Ming-Sheng & Zhang, Zi-Ke & Zhou, Tao & Zhang, Yi-Cheng, 2010. "Collaborative filtering with diffusion-based similarity on tripartite graphs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(6), pages 1259-1264.
- Zhang, Zi-Ke & Zhou, Tao & Zhang, Yi-Cheng, 2010. "Personalized recommendation via integrated diffusion on user–item–tag tripartite graphs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(1), pages 179-186.
- Zi-Ke Zhang & Linyuan Lü & Jian-Guo Liu & Tao Zhou, 2008. "Empirical analysis on a keyword-based semantic system," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 66(4), pages 557-561, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Jing & Peng, Qinke & Sun, Shiquan & Liu, Che, 2014. "Collaborative filtering recommendation algorithm based on user preference derived from item domain features," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 396(C), pages 66-76.
- Zhang, Yin & Gao, Kening & Zhang, Bin, 2015. "The concept exploration model and an application," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 421(C), pages 430-442.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial tagging; Recommendation; Hybrid model; Latent Dirichlet allocation; Infophysics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:22:p:5759-5768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.