Contagion effects in a chartist–fundamentalist model with time delays
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Westerhoff, Frank, 2003. "Speculative markets and the effectiveness of price limits," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 493-508, December.
- Maskawa, Jun-ichi, 2003. "Multivariate Markov chain modeling for stock markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 317-322.
- Dellas, Harris & Hess, Martin, 2005.
"Financial development and stock returns: A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 891-912, October.
- Harris Dellas & Martin K. Hess, 2002. "Financial development and stock returns: A cross country analysis," Diskussionsschriften dp0218, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Dellas, Harris & Hess, Martin, 2002. "Financial Development and Stock Returns: A Cross-Country Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiarella, Carl & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura, 2002.
"Speculative behaviour and complex asset price dynamics: a global analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 173-197, October.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Laura Gardini, 2001. "Speculative Behaviour and Complex Asset Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 49, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Dibeh, Ghassan, 2005. "Speculative dynamics in a time-delay model of asset prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 355(1), pages 199-208.
- Martens, Martin & Poon, Ser-Huang, 2001. "Returns synchronization and daily correlation dynamics between international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1805-1827, October.
- Serwa, Dobromil & Bohl, Martin T., 2005. "Financial contagion vulnerability and resistance: A comparison of European stock markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 344-362, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghassan Dibeh & Haidar Harmanani, 2012. "A Stochastic Chartist–Fundamentalist Model with Time Delays," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 105-113, August.
- Wang, Luxuan & Niu, Ben & Wei, Junjie, 2016. "Dynamical analysis for a model of asset prices with two delays," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 447(C), pages 297-313.
More about this item
KeywordsDelay-differential equations; Financial crises; Speculative markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:382:y:2007:i:1:p:52-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .