The current Southeast Asia financial crisis1
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choe, Kwang-il & Choi, Pilsun & Nam, Kiseok & Vahid, Farshid, 2012. "Testing financial contagion on heteroskedastic asset returns in time-varying conditional correlation," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 271-291.
- Koutmos, Gregory & Martin, Anna D., 2011. "Currency bid-ask spread dynamics and the Asian crisis: Evidence across currency regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 62-73, February.
- Nai-Fu Chen, 2009. "Banking Reforms for the 21st Century: A Perfectly Stable Banking System Based on Financial Innovations-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 177-209.
- Tse, Y. K. & Yip, Paul S. L., 2003. "The impacts of Hong Kong's Currency Board reforms on the interbank market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 2273-2296, December.
- Gangemi, Michael A. M. & Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W., 2000. "Modeling Australia's country risk: a country beta approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 259-276.
- Carey, Peter & Steen, Adam, 2006. "Changing conditions in the Hong Kong new issues market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 484-500, November.
- Agusman, Agusman & Cullen, Grant S. & Gasbarro, Dominic & Monroe, Gary S. & Zumwalt, J. Kenton, 2014. "Government intervention, bank ownership and risk-taking during the Indonesian financial crisis," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 114-131.
- Aguirre, Maria Sophia & Saidi, Reza, 2004. "Japanese banks liability management before and during the banking crises and macroeconomic fundamentals," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 373-397, April.
- Quinn, Stephen F. & Roberds, William, 2017. "An Early Experiment with "Permazero"," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Evrensel, Ayse Y. & Kutan, Ali M., 2007. "IMF-related announcements and stock market returns: Evidence from financial and non-financial sectors in Indonesia, Korea, and Thailand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 80-104, January.
- Murphy, Austin, 2008. "An empirical investigation of investor expectations in the currency market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 108-133.
- Tse, Y.K. & Yip, Paul S.L., 2006.
"Exchange-rate systems and interest-rate behaviour: The experience of Hong Kong and Singapore,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 212-227.
- Y. K. Tse & S. L. Yip, 2005. "Exchange-Rate Systems and Interest-Rate Behaviour: The Experience of Hong Kong and Singapore," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0503, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Chiuling Lu & Raymond So, 2005. "Return Relationships between Listed Banks and Real Estate Firms: Evidence from Seven Asian Economies," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 189-206, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:6:y:1998:i:3-4:p:225-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.