Comment on Mankiw and Swagel, "The politics and economics of offshore outsourcing"
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jung J. & Mercenier J., 2008.
"A Simple Model of Offshore Outsourcing,Technology Upgrading and Welfare,"
Working Papers ERMES
0808, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Jaewon Jung & Jean Mercenier, 2009. "A Simple Model of Offshore Outsourcing, Technology Upgrading and Welfare," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00967369, HAL.
- Jae-won Jung & Jean Mercenier, 2008. "A Simple Model of Offshore Outsourcing,Technology Upgrading and Welfare," THEMA Working Papers 2008-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Cadarso, Maria Angeles & Gomez, Nuria & Lopez, Luis Antonio & Tobarra, Maria Angeles, 2008. "The EU enlargement and the impact of outsourcing on industrial employment in Spain, 1993-2003," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 95-108, March.
- Jung, Jaewon & Mercenier, Jean, 2014. "On modeling task, skill and technology upgrading effects of globalization with heterogeneous labor," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 49-62.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Jens Wrona, 2010. "Offshoring Tasks, yet Creating Jobs?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3019, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kohler, Wilhelm & Wrona, Jens, 2011. "Offshoring tasks, yet creating jobs?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 12, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Alexander Hijzen & Sébastien Jean & Thierry Mayer, 2011. "The effects at home of initiating production abroad: evidence from matched French firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(3), pages 457-483, September.
- Alexander Hijzen & Sébastien Jean & Thierry Mayer, "undated". "The Effects at Home of Initiating Production Abroad: Evidence from Matched French Firms," Discussion Papers 09/24, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Alexander Hijzen & Sébastien Jean & Thierry Mayer, 2011. "The effects at home of initiating production abroad: evidence from matched French firms," Post-Print hal-00680707, HAL.
- Alexander Hijzen & Sébastien Jean & Thierry Mayer, 2009. "The Effects at Home of Initiating Production Abroad: Evidence from Matched French Firms," Working Papers 2009-39, CEPII research center.
- Mariotti, Sergio & Nicolini, Marcella & Piscitello, Lucia, 2013. "Vertical linkages between foreign MNEs in service sectors and local manufacturing firms," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 133-145.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:53:y:2006:i:5:p:1057-1061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed