Growth and trustified capitalism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nahuis, Richard & Smulders, Sjak, 2002.
"The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 137-156, June.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2000. "The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability," Discussion Paper 2000-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2002. "The skill premium, technological change and appropriability," Other publications TiSEM 7970ce9d-477a-426e-9ba6-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:390-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul S. Segerstrom, 2007. "Intel Economics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(1), pages 247-280, February.
- Tatsuro Iwaisako & Kazuyoshi Ohki, 2015. "Innovation by Heterogeneous Leaders," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-30-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Apr 2018.
- Tse, Chung Yi, 2002. "The diffusion of knowledge and the productivity and appropriability of R&D investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 303-331, February.
- Jess Benhabib & Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti, 2014.
"Catch-up and fall-back through innovation and imitation,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Jess Benhabib & Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti, 2012. "Catch-up and Fall-back through Innovation and Imitation," NBER Working Papers 18091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peretto, Pietro & Smulders, Sjak, 1998.
"Specialization, Knowledge Dilution, and Scale Effects in an IO-Based Growth Model,"
98-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Peretto, P. & Smulders, J.A., 1998. "Specialization, Knowledge Dilution, and Scale Effects in an IO-Based Growth Model," Discussion Paper 1998-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stadler, Manfred, 2015. "Innovation, industrial dynamics and economic growth," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 84, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Smulders, J.A. & van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 2004. "Monopolistic competition and economic growth," Other publications TiSEM a0d31c9b-9be8-4137-ad77-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- A. Minniti & C.P. Parello & P.S. Segerstrom, 2008.
"A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Heterogenous Firms,"
645, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Minniti, A. & Parello, C. & Segerstrom, P. S., 2008. "A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Heterogenous Firms," MPRA Paper 13674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude d'Aspremont & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Louis-André Gérard-Varet, 2010.
"Strategic R&D investment, competitive toughness and growth,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(3), pages 273-295.
- D'ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe & GERARD-VARET, Louis-André, 2004. "Strategic R&D investment, competitive toughness and growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2004014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- dâ€™ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe & GERARD-VARET, Louis-AndrÃ©, 2010. "Strategic R&D investment, competitive toughness and growth," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2240, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Antonio Minniti & Carmelo Parello & Paul Segerstrom, 2013. "A Schumpeterian growth model with random quality improvements," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(2), pages 755-791, March.
- James M. Zolnierek, 1998. "Firm Level Behavior in Repeated R&D Races," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 293-308, Summer.
- Philippe Aghion & Christopher Harris & Peter Howitt & John Vickers, 2001.
"Competition, Imitation and Growth with Step-by-Step Innovation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(3), pages 467-492.
- Harris, Christopher & Howitt, Peter & Vickers, John & Aghion, Philippe, 2001. "Competition, Imitation and Growth with Step-by-Step Innovation," Scholarly Articles 12375013, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Thompson, Peter, 1999. "Rationality, rules of thumb, and R&D," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 321-340, December.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "A Model of Quality Ladders with Horizontal Entry," FEP Working Papers 296, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 1999. "Cost reduction, entry, and the interdependence of market structure and economic growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 173-195, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:34:y:1994:i:3:p:445-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.