The effect of implicit deposit insurance on banks' portfolio choices with an application to international `overexposure'
No abstract is available for this item.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1996.
"Fixed-premium deposit insurance and international credit crunches,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-15.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1994. "Fixed-premium deposit insurance and international credit crunches," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 94-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Viral Acharya & Itamar Drechsler & Philipp Schnabl, 2014. "A Pyrrhic Victory? Bank Bailouts and Sovereign Credit Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(6), pages 2689-2739, December.
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune & Yankov, Vladimir, 2016. "Limited deposit insurance coverage and bank competition," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 95-108.
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune & Yankov, Vladimir, 2014. "Limited Deposit Insurance Coverage and Bank Competition," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune & Yankov, Vladimir, 2014. "Limited Deposit Insurance Coverage and Bank Competition," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-99, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mark Mink, 2011. "Procyclical Bank Risk-Taking and the Lender of Last Resort," DNB Working Papers 301, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Diwan, Ishac & Spiegel, Mark M., 1997. "Heterogeneity in bank valuation of LDC debt: Evidence from the 1988 Brazilian debt-reduction program," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 535-550, August.
- Demirguc-Kunt, A. & Diwan, I. & Spiegel, M.M., 1993. "Heterogeneity in Bank Valuation of LCD Debt: Evidence from the 1988 Brazilian Debt-Reduction Program," Working Papers 93-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2007. "Too many to fail--An analysis of time-inconsistency in bank closure policies," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Acharya, Viral V & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2004. "Too Many to Fail - An Analysis of Time Inconsistency in Bank Closure Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral Acharya & Tanju Yorulmazer, 2007. "Too many to fail - an analysis of time-inconsistency in bank closure policies," Bank of England working papers 319, Bank of England.
- Banerjee, Anurag & Hung, Chi-Hsiou Daniel & Lo, Kai Lisa, 2016. "An anatomy of credit risk transfer between sovereign and financials in the Eurozone crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 102-120.
- Rüffer, Rasmus, 1999. "Implicit government guarantees and bank herding behavior," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1999,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Maarten van Oordt & Chen Zhou, 2014. "Systemic risk and bank business models," DNB Working Papers 442, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:21:y:1988:i:1:p:107-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed