Wage stickiness and the non-neutrality of money : A cross-industry analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kandil, Magda & Woods, Jeffrey G., 1995. "A cross-industry examination of the Lucas misperceptions model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 55-76.
- Landon, Stuart, 1995. "Testing aggregate neutrality with heterogeneous sectors," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 131-148.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:3:p:180-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kandil, Magda, 1995. "Cyclical fluctuations across industries of the United States: Evidence and implications," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 17-37, February.
- Loo, Clifton Mark & Lastrapes, William D., 1998. "Identifying the Effects of Money Supply Shocks on Industry-Level Output," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 431-449, July.
- Shelley, Gary L. & Wallace, Frederick H., 1998. "Tests of the money-output relation using disaggregated data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 863-873.
- Michael Dotsey & Robert G. King, 1988. "Rational expectations business cycle models: a survey," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, vol. 74(Mar), pages 3-15.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Loungani, Prakash, 1996.
"Evidence on Nominal Wage Rigidity from a Panel of U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 650-668, November.
- Vivek Ghosal & Prakash Loungani, 1995. "Evidence on nominal wage rigidity from a panel of U.S. manufacturing industries," International Finance Discussion Papers 512, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeremy Greenwood, 2005. "Modern Business Cycle Analysis," RCER Working Papers 520, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Kandil, Magda, 1996. "Price flexibility and output variability: What do we learn from disaggregate data?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 117-139, May.
- Magda Kandil, 1997. "What differentiates industrial business cycles? A cross-country investigation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 197-212.
- Roger Williams, 2004. "Monetary policy and unemployment: A disaggregated analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(3), pages 180-190, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:20:y:1987:i:1:p:25-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.