The effect of monetary variability on welfare in a simple macroeconomic model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cukierman, A., 1996. "The Economics of Central Banking," Papers 36-96, Tel Aviv.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2008.
"Monetary Policy in the Presence of Asymmetric Wage Indexation,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 69-90, July.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2003. "Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2003-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Giuseppe Diana, 2008. "Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8354, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2005. "Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation," DULBEA Working Papers 05-16.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hubert Kempf, 1994. "L'indexation des salaires et la politique monétaire : Que nous apporte une approche stratégique ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 415-428.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:12:y:2006:i:3:p:287-297 is not listed on IDEAS
- James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip, 2008. "Aggregate demand shocks, private signals and employment variability: Can better information be harmful?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 101-104, July.
- Giuseppe DIANA, 2000. "Wage Indexation, Central Bank Independence and the Cost of Disinflation," Working Papers of BETA 2000-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip, 2010. "Union objectives and indexation externalities in a monopolistically competitive economy," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 28-35, March.
- Rotondi, Zeno, 2000. "Time consistent monetary policy reconsidered: may we have a deflationary bias too?," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0004, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- P Lawler, 2004. "Monetary Uncertainty, the Appropriate Choice of Central Banker and Social Welfare," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 9(2), pages 43-50, September.
- Schellekens, Philip, 2000. "Caution and conservatism in the making of monetary policy," Working Paper Series 0025, European Central Bank.
- Giuseppe Diana & MoÏse Sidiropoulos, 2006. "Central Bank Independence and the Cost of Disinflation: Why the Wage Contracts Length Matters?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages 287-297, August.
- Frank Heinemann, 2003. "The Inflationary Impact of Wage Indexation," CESifo Working Paper Series 867, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frank Heinemann, 2006. "Wage Indexation and Monetary Policy," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 162(3), pages 486-504, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:19:y:1987:i:3:p:427-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.