A reduced game property for the Kalai-Smorodinsky and egalitarian bargaining solutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peters, H. & Tijs, S.H. & Zarzuelo, J., 1994. "A reduced game property for the Kalai-Smorodinsky and egalitarian bargaining solutions," Other publications TiSEM 757cbb5b-f7ba-42ec-91e9-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2001.
"Axiomatic characterizations of the CEA solution for rationing problems,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 162-170, May.
- Lahiri Somdeb, 1999. "Axiomatic Characterizations of the CEA Solution for Rationing Problems," IIMA Working Papers WP1999-02-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- van den Nouweland, A. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S., 1996.
"Axiomatic characterizations of the Walras correspondence for generalized economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 355-372.
- van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H., 1994. "Axiomatic characterizations of the Walras correspondence for generalized economies," Discussion Paper 1994-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "Axiomatic characterizations of the Walras correspondence for generalized economies," Other publications TiSEM 6ac8c569-8178-4176-9ecf-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bram Driesen, 2016. "Bargaining, conditional consistency, and weighted lexicographic Kalai-Smorodinsky Solutions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(4), pages 777-809, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:27:y:1994:i:1:p:11-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.