Implementing efficient, anonymous and neutral social choice functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001. "A crash course in implementation theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(4), pages 655-708.
- Moulin, Herve, 1981. "Prudence versus sophistication in voting strategy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 398-412, June.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Peters, Hans, 2017.
"Feasible elimination procedures in social choice: An axiomatic characterization,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 43-50.
- Bezalel Peleg & Hans Peters, 2015. "Feasible elimination procedures in social choice: an axiomatic characterization," Discussion Paper Series dp693, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Peleg B. & Peters H.J.M., 2016. "Feasible elimination procedures in social choice : an axiomatic characterization," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Amorós, Pablo, 2016.
"Subgame perfect implementation of the deserving winner of a competition with natural mechanisms,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 44-57.
- Pablo Amorós, 2015. "Subgame perfect implementation of the deserving winner of a competition with natural mechanisms," Working Papers 2015-04, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Cardona-Coll, Daniel, 1997. "Voting by veto and the role of the compromise function," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 101-113, April.
- Manimay Sen, 1984. "Strategy-proofness of a class of Borda rules," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 251-285, January.
- Bag, Parimal Kanti & Sabourian, Hamid & Winter, Eyal, 2009. "Multi-stage voting, sequential elimination and Condorcet consistency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1278-1299, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:7:y:1980:i:3:p:249-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .