Preference for flexibility and the opportunities of choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Salvador Barberà & Birgit Grodal, 2003. "Preference for Flexibility and the Opportunities of Choice," Working Papers 2, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Salvador Barberà & Birgit Grodal, 2002. "Preference for Flexibility and the Opportunities of Choice," Discussion Papers 02-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Salvador Barberà & Birgit Grodal, 2003. "Preference for Flexibility and the Opportunities of Choice," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 598.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya, 1988. "Freedom of choice : Concept and content," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 269-294, March.
- Sen, Amartya, 1991. "Welfare, preference and freedom," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 15-29, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2013.
"Imperfect Attention and Menu Evaluations,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-98, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2013. "Imperfect Attention and Menu Evaluation," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201319, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 08 Apr 2015.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2014. "Imperfect Attention and Menu Evaluation," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-012, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Marco Casari, 2009.
"Pre-commitment and flexibility in a time decision experiment,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 117-141, April.
- Casari, Marco, 2006. "Pre-Commitment and Flexibility in a Time Decision Experiment," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1183, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Larry G. Epstein, 2006.
"An Axiomatic Model of Non-Bayesian Updating,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(2), pages 413-436.
- Larry Epstein, 2002. "An Axiomatic Model of Non-Bayesian Updating," RCER Working Papers 498, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER), revised Jan 2005.
- Larry Epstein, 2005. "An Axiomatic Model of Non-Bayesian Updating," RCER Working Papers 521, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Bleichrodt, Han & Quiggin, John, 2013.
"Capabilities as menus: A non-welfarist basis for QALY evaluation,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, pages 128-137.
- Bleichrodt, Han & Quiggin, John, 2011. "Capabilities as Menus: A Non-Welfarist Basis for QALY Evaluation," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151199, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Matthew Ryan, 2014. "Belief functions and preference for flexibility," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 581-588.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Xinwei Ma & Yusufcan Masatlioglu & Elchin Suleymanov, 2017. "A Random Attention Model," Papers 1712.03448, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsFlexibility; Preferences; Uncertainity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:47:y:2011:i:3:p:272-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .