Freedom-Based Measurement of Living Standard
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicolas Gravel & Benoit Tarroux, 2008. "Freedom-Based Measurement of Living Standard," IDEP Working Papers 0808, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Nov 2008.
- Nicolas Gravel & Benoît Tarroux, 2011. "Freedom-based measurement of living standard," Post-Print halshs-00656085, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yongsheng Xu, 2004. "On ranking linear budget sets in terms of freedom of choice," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 22(1), pages 281-289, February.
- Sen, Amartya, 1988. "Freedom of choice : Concept and content," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 269-294, March.
- Deschamps, Robert & Gevers, Louis, 1978. "Leximin and utilitarian rules: A joint characterization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 143-163, April.
- Candeal, J. C. & Indurain, E., 1995. "Homothetic and weakly homothetic preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 147-158.
- Sen, Amartya, 1991. "Welfare, preference and freedom," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 15-29, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Merlin & Marc Fleurbaey & Dominique Lepelley, 2012.
"Introduction to the special issue on new developments in social choice and welfare theories,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(2), pages 253-257, July.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Dominique Lepelley & Vincent Merlin, 2011. "Introduction to the Special Issue on New Developments in Social Choice and Welfare Theories," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 101-102, pages 7-11.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Dominique Lepelley & Vincent Merlin, 2011. "Introduction to the Special Issue on New Developments in Social Choice and Welfare Theories," Post-Print halshs-00653166, HAL.
- Vincent Merlin & Marc Fleurbaey & Dominique Lepelley, 2012. "Introduction to the special issue on new developments in social choice and welfare theories," Post-Print halshs-00734928, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2011:i:101-102:p:37-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.