A remark on rational expectation equilibria with incomplete markets and real assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Polemarchakis, H M & Siconolfi, P, 1993.
"Asset Markets and the Information Revealed by Prices,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 645-661, October.
- Polemarchakis, H. & Siconolfi, P., 1991. "Asset markets and the information revealed by prices," CORE Discussion Papers 1991034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles & SICONOLFI, Paolo, 1993. "Asset markets and the information revealed by prices," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-678, May.
- Jordan, J S, 1983. "On the Efficient Markets Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Allen, Beth E, 1981. "Generic Existence of Completely Revealing Equilibria for Economies with Uncertainty when Prices Convey Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(5), pages 1173-1199, September.
- Roy Radner, 1997. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1594, David K. Levine.
- Pietra, Tito & Siconolfi, Paolo, 1998. "Fully revealing equilibria in sequential economies with asset markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 211-223, March.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1985. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: I : A basic model of generic existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-300, June.
- Anderson, Robert M. & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1982. "On the existence of rational expectations equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 261-278, April.
- Hubert STAHN, 1996. "Le prix des titres comme véhicule de l’information : une approche en équilibre général," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1996014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donati, Paola & Momi, Takeshi, 2003. "Indeterminacy of rational expectations equilibria in sequential financial markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 743-762, September.
- Donati, Paola, 2003. "Indeterminacy of rational expectations equilibria in sequential financial markets," Working Paper Series 262, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:33:y:2000:i:4:p:441-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.