General equilibrium and the theory of directed graphs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975.
"Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 345-348, December.
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Equilibrium in Abstract Economies Without Ordered Preferences," Discussion Papers 94, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Shafer, Wayne J., 1976. "Equilibrium in economies without ordered preferences or free disposal," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 135-137, July.
- McKenzie, Lionel W, 1981. "The Classical Theorem on Existence of Competitive Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 819-841, June.
- L. W. McKenzie, 2010. "The Classical Theorem on Existence of Competitive Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1388, David K. Levine.
- Toussaint, Sabine, 1984. "On the existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many commodities and without ordered preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 98-115, June.
- Bewley, Truman F., 1972. "Existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 514-540, June.
- Mas-Colell, Andrew, 1974. "An equilibrium existence theorem without complete or transitive preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 237-246, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)