Options and equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bottazzi, Jean-Marc & Luque, Jaime & Páscoa, Mário R., 2012.
"Securities market theory: Possession, repo and rehypothecation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 477-500.
- Jean Marc Bottazzi & Jaime Luque & Mario Pascoa, 2011. "Securities market theory: possession, repo and rehypothecation," 2011 Meeting Papers 1214, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jean-Marc Bottazzi & Jaime Luque & Mário Páscoa, 2012. "Securities market theory: Possession, repo and rehypothecation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00665629, HAL.
- Bowman, David & Faust, Jon, 1997.
"Options, Sunspots, and the Creation of Uncertainty,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 957-975, October.
- David Bowman & Jon Faust, 1995. "Options, sunspots, and the creation of uncertainty," International Finance Discussion Papers 510, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- V. Filipe MARTINS-DA-ROCHA & YIANNIS VAILAKIS, 2008.
"Endogenous Transaction Costs,"
0810, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2008. "Endogenous Transaction Costs," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 680, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Herings, P. J. J. & Polemarchakis, H., 2002.
"Equilibrium and arbitrage in incomplete asset markets with fixed prices,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 133-155, April.
- HERINGS, Jean-Jacques & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 2000. "Equilibrium and arbitrage in incomplete asset markets with fixed prices," CORE Discussion Papers 2000026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Polemarchakis H. M., 2002. "Equilibrium and arbitrage in incomplete asset markets with fixed prices," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Polemarchakis H. M., 2000. "Equilibrium and arbitrage in incomplete asset markets with fixed prices," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Jean-Jacques Herings & Heracles M. Polemarchakis, 2000. "Equilibrium and Arbitrage in Incomplete Asset Markets with Fixed Prices," Working Papers hal-00598238, HAL.
- John Geanakoplos & William Zame, 2014.
"Collateral equilibrium, I: a basic framework,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(3), pages 443-492, August.
- Geanakoplos, John & William R. Zame, 2013. "Collateral Equilibrium: A Basic Framework," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1906, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Geanakoplos & William R. Zame, 2013. "Collateral Equilibrium: A Basic Framework," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000741, David K. Levine.
- John Geanakoplos & William Zame, 2013. "Collateral Equilibrium - A Basic Framework," EIEF Working Papers Series 1319, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2013.
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1995.
"Théorie de l'équilibre général avec marchés financiers incomplets,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 46(5), pages 1207-1239.
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1995. "Théorie de l'équilibre général avec marchés financiers incomplets," Post-Print halshs-00502526, HAL.
- Bottazzi, Jean-Marc, 1995. "Existence of equilibria with incomplete markets: The case of smooth returns," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 59-72.
- Busch, Lutz-Alexander & Govindan, Srihari, 2004. "Robust nonexistence of equilibrium with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 641-645, September.
- Alexandre Baptista, 2000. "Options and Efficiency in Multiperiod Security Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0299, Econometric Society.
- Markeprand, Tobias, 2008. "On financial equilibrium with intermediation costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 148-156, January.
- Jacco Thijssen, 2008. "A computational study on general equilibrium pricing of derivative securities," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 505-523, October.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2016. "Financial Innovation, Collateral, and Investment," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 242-284, January.
- V. Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2010. "Financial markets with endogenous transaction costs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 65-97, October.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:19:y:1990:i:1-2:p:107-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.