Maximum theorems for convex structures with an application to the theory of optimal intertemporal allocation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2001. "Discounting and Long-Run Behavior: Global Bifurcation Analysis of a Family of Dynamical Systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 256-293, January.
- M. Ali Khan & Tapan Mitra, 2005.
"On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 83-110.
- Ali Khan, M., 2003. "On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 504, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "On Choice of Technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model," Working Papers 04-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Manjira Datta, "undated". "Stationary Temporary Equilibrium in a General Model of Optimal Accumulation and Trade," Working Papers 2132839, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Manjira Datta, "undated". "Stationary Temporary Equilibrium in a General Model of Optimal Accumulation and Trade," Working Papers 97/8, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2014. "Elementary results on solutions to the bellman equation of dynamic programming: existence, uniqueness, and convergence," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(2), pages 251-273, June.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2012. "Elementary Results on Solutions to the Bellman Equation of Dynamic Programming: Existence, Uniqueness, and Convergence," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-31, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2013. "Elementary Results on Solutions to the Bellman Equation of Dynamic Programming:Existence, Uniqueness, and Convergence," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-35, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Dec 2013.
- Mitra, Tapan, 1998. "On the relationship between discounting and complicated behavior in dynamic optimization models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 421-434, January.
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2005. "On topological chaos in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 127-133, July.
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "On Topological Chaos in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model," Working Papers 04-18, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:18:y:1989:i:1:p:77-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed