On the existence of equilibria in economies with increasing returns
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Dehez, Pierre & Dreze, Jacques H. & Suzuki, Takashi, 2003.
"Imperfect competition a la Negishi, also with fixed costs,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 219-237, June.
- DEHEZ, Pierre & DRÈZE, Jacques H. & SUZUKI, Takashi, "undated". "Imperfect competition à la Negishi, also with fixed costs," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1623, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DEHEZ, Pierre & DREZE, Jacques & SUZUKI, Takashi, 2002. "Imperfect competition à la Negishi, also with fixed costs," CORE Discussion Papers 2002078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pïerre DEHEZ & Jacques H. DREZE & Takashi SUZUKI, 2002. "Imperfect Competition à la Negishi also with Fixed Costs," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pierre Dehez & Jacques Dreze & Takashi Suzuki, 2003. "Imperfect competition à la Negishi also with fixed costs," Microeconomics 0304003, EconWPA.
- Basci, Erdem & Erdogan, Ayse M. & Saglam, Ismail, 2006. "Money, Tobin Effect, and Incerasing Returns," MPRA Paper 1904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2004. "On the Informational Requirements of Decentralized Pareto-Satisfactory Mechanisms in Economies with Increasing Returns," MPRA Paper 41226, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2006.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehlé, 2007. "Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores (revised version)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 678.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2005. "Implementation in production economies with increasing returns," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 309-325, May.
- Guoqiang Tian, 2016. "On the existence of price equilibrium in economies with excess demand functions," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(1), pages 5-16, April.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2010. "On the Existence of Price Equilibrium in Economies with Excess Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 57930, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Iehle, Vincent, 2007. "Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehle, 2004. "Payoffs-dependent Balancedness and Cores," Game Theory and Information 0403004, EconWPA.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehlé, 2007. "Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00176203, HAL.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2009. "Implementation in economies with non-convex production technologies unknown to the designer," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 526-545, May.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423875 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:17:y:1988:i:2-3:p:179-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed