On the existence of equilibria in economies with increasing returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dehez, Pierre & Dreze, Jacques H. & Suzuki, Takashi, 2003.
"Imperfect competition a la Negishi, also with fixed costs,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 219-237, June.
- Pïerre DEHEZ & Jacques H. DREZE & Takashi SUZUKI, 2002. "Imperfect Competition à la Negishi also with Fixed Costs," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- DEHEZ, Pierre & DRÈZE, Jacques H. & SUZUKI, Takashi, 2003. "Imperfect competition à la Negishi, also with fixed costs," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1623, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre Dehez & Jacques Dreze & Takashi Suzuki, 2003. "Imperfect competition à la Negishi also with fixed costs," Microeconomics 0304003, EconWPA.
- DEHEZ, Pierre & DREZE, Jacques & SUZUKI, Takashi, 2002. "Imperfect competition à la Negishi, also with fixed costs," CORE Discussion Papers 2002078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Basci, Erdem & Erdogan, Ayse M. & Saglam, Ismail, 2006. "Money, Tobin Effect, and Incerasing Returns," MPRA Paper 1904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2004. "On the Informational Requirements of Decentralized Pareto-Satisfactory Mechanisms in Economies with Increasing Returns," MPRA Paper 41226, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2006.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehlé, 2007. "Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores (revised version)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 678.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2005. "Implementation in production economies with increasing returns," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 309-325, May.
- Guoqiang Tian, 2016.
"On the existence of price equilibrium in economies with excess demand functions,"
Economic Theory Bulletin,
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(1), pages 5-16, April.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2010. "On the Existence of Price Equilibrium in Economies with Excess Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 57930, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Iehle, Vincent, 2007.
"Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehle, 2004. "Payoffs-dependent Balancedness and Cores," Game Theory and Information 0403004, EconWPA.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehlé, 2007. "Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00176203, HAL.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2009. "Implementation in economies with non-convex production technologies unknown to the designer," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 526-545, May.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423875 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:17:y:1988:i:2-3:p:179-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.