A holistic approach to land system dynamics – The Monfurado case in Alentejo, Portugal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Polasky & Erik Nelson & Derric Pennington & Kris Johnson, 2011. "The Impact of Land-Use Change on Ecosystem Services, Biodiversity and Returns to Landowners: A Case Study in the State of Minnesota," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(2), pages 219-242, February.
- Teresa Pinto-Correia & Helena Menezes & Luis Filipe Barroso, 2014. "The Landscape as an Asset in Southern European Fragile Agricultural Systems: Contrasts and Contradictions in Land Managers Attitudes and Practices," Landscape Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 205-217, April.
- Onate, J.J. & Atance, I. & Bardaji, I. & Llusia, D., 2007. "Modelling the effects of alternative CAP policies for the Spanish high-nature value cereal-steppe farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 247-260, May.
- Gorddard, Russell & Colloff, Matthew J. & Wise, Russell M. & Ware, Dan & Dunlop, Michael, 2016. "Values, rules and knowledge: Adaptation as change in the decision context," Environmental Science & Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 60-69.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Huynh Truong Gia Nguyen & Erik Lyttek & Pankaj Lal & Taylor Wieczerak & Pralhad Burli, 2020. "Assessment of Switchgrass-Based Bioenergy Supply Using GIS-Based Fuzzy Logic and Network Optimization in Missouri (U.S.A.)," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(17), pages 1-18, September.
- Radhika Murti & Sarah-Lan Mathez-Stiefel & Stephan Rist, 0. "A Methodological Orientation for Social Learning Based Adaptation Planning: Lessons from Pilot Interventions in Rural Communities of Burkina Faso, Chile and Senegal," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Xiaojuan Lin & Min Xu & Chunxiang Cao & Ramesh P. Singh & Wei Chen & Hongrun Ju, 2018. "Land-Use/Land-Cover Changes and Their Influence on the Ecosystem in Chengdu City, China during the Period of 1992–2018," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-20, October.
- Turner, Katrine Grace & Anderson, Sharolyn & Gonzales-Chang, Mauricio & Costanza, Robert & Courville, Sasha & Dalgaard, Tommy & Dominati, Estelle & Kubiszewski, Ida & Ogilvy, Sue & Porfirio, Luciana &, 2016. "A review of methods, data, and models to assess changes in the value of ecosystem services from land degradation and restoration," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 319(C), pages 190-207.
- Baxter, Jamie Scott & Chatzichristos, Georgios & Christmann, Gabriela & Hennebry, Barraí & Kovanen, Sunna & Novikova, Marina & Olmedo, Lucas & Stoustrup, Sune W. & van Twuijver, Mara & Umantseva, Anna, 2020. "Social Enterprises in Structurally Weak Rural Regions: Innovative Troubleshooters in Action. Handbook for Practitioners," IRS Dialog 6/2020, Leibniz Institute for Research on Society and Space (IRS).
- Brendan Fisher & Stephen Polasky & Thomas Sterner, 2011. "Conservation and Human Welfare: Economic Analysis of Ecosystem Services," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(2), pages 151-159, February.
- Duy X. Tran & Diane Pearson & Alan Palmer & David Gray, 2020. "Developing a Landscape Design Approach for the Sustainable Land Management of Hill Country Farms in New Zealand," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-29, June.
- Maru, Yiheyis & Sparrow, Ashley & Stirzaker, Richard & Davies, Jocelyn, 2018. "Integrated agricultural research for development (IAR4D) from a theory of change perspective," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 310-320.
- Shengjun Yan & Xuan Wang & Yanpeng Cai & Chunhui Li & Rui Yan & Guannan Cui & Zhifeng Yang, 2018. "An Integrated Investigation of Spatiotemporal Habitat Quality Dynamics and Driving Forces in the Upper Basin of Miyun Reservoir, North China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Claudia Múnera-Roldán & Dirk J. Roux & Matthew J. Colloff & Lorrae van Kerkhoff, 2020. "Beyond Calendars and Maps: Rethinking Time and Space for Effective Knowledge Governance in Protected Areas," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-21, August.
- Juan RamÃ³n Murua & Inmaculada Astorkiza & BegoÃ±a EguÃa, 2013. "Conflicts between Agricultural Policy and Sustainable Land Use: The Case of Northern Spain," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(3), pages 397-414, May.
- Geange, Shane & Townsend, Michael & Clark, Dana & Ellis, Joanne I. & Lohrer, Andrew M., 2019. "Communicating the value of marine conservation using an ecosystem service matrix approach," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 150-163.
- Jingwei Xu & Shiliang Liu & Shuang Zhao & Xue Wu & Xiaoyun Hou & Yi An & Zhenyao Shen, 2019. "Spatiotemporal Dynamics of Water Yield Service and Its Response to Urbanisation in the Beiyun River Basin, Beijing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-16, August.
- Mateo Cordier & José Pérez Agúndez & Walter Hecq & Bertrand Hamaide, 2013.
"A guiding framework for ecosystem services monetization in ecological-economic modeling,"
Working Papers CEB
13-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mateo Cordier & José A. Pérez Agúndez & Walter Hecq & Bertrand Hamaide, 2014. "A guiding framework for ecosystem services monetization in ecological–economic modeling," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/159804, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cong Li & Bowei Kang & Lei Wang & Shuzhuo Li & Marcus Feldman & Jie Li, 2019. "Does China’s Anti-Poverty Relocation and Settlement Program Benefit Ecosystem Services: Evidence from a Household Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-16, January.
- Arosa, M.L. & Bastos, R. & Cabral, J.A. & Freitas, H. & Costa, S.R. & Santos, M., 2017. "Long-term sustainability of cork oak agro-forests in the Iberian Peninsula: A model-based approach aimed at supporting the best management options for the montado conservation," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 343(C), pages 68-79.
- Tardieu, LÃ©a & Roussel, SÃ©bastien & Salles, Jean-Michel, 2013.
"Assessing and mapping global climate regulation service loss induced by Terrestrial Transport Infrastructure construction,"
Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 4(C), pages 73-81.
- Lea Tardieu & Sébastien Roussel & Jean-Michel Salles, 2013. "Assessing and mapping global climate regulation service loss induced by Terrestrial Transport Infrastructure construction," Post-Print hal-01133631, HAL.
- Lu, Xiao & Shi, Yangyang & Chen, Changling & Yu, Miao, 2017. "Monitoring cropland transition and its impact on ecosystem services value in developed regions of China: A case study of Jiangsu Province," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 25-40.
- Kevin Thellmann & Marc Cotter & Sabine Baumgartner & Anna Treydte & Georg Cadisch & Folkard Asch, 2018. "Tipping Points in the Supply of Ecosystem Services of a Mountainous Watershed in Southeast Asia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-15, July.
- Léa Tardieu, 2017. "The need for integrated spatial assessments in ecosystem service mapping," Review of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Studies, Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 173-200, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLand system dynamics; Territorial approach; Participatory research; High nature value; Mediterranean farming systems;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:lauspo:v:95:y:2020:i:c:s0264837719302480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joice Jiang). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/land-use-policy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.