Instrument Choice: The Demand for Mortgages in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ling Hin Li, 1995. "Privatization of Land Use Rights in Shanghai, China," ERES eres1995_194, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres1995-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renaud, B., 1991. "Housing reform in socialist economies," World Bank - Discussion Papers 125, World Bank.
- Blackshaw, Philip W. & Thompson, Louis S. & DEC & ESD, 1993. "Railway reform in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1137, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justo Manrique & Kalu Ojah, 2003. "The demand for housing in Spain: an endogenous switching regression analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 323-336.
- Patel, Nimesh & Daglish, Toby, 2011. "Fixed come hell or high water? Selection and prepayment of fixed rate mortgages outside the US," Working Paper Series 4107, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Jason Allen & Robert Clark & Jean-François Houde, 2012. "Price Competition and Concentration in Search and Negotiation Markets: Evidence from Mortgage Lending," Staff Working Papers 12-4, Bank of Canada.
- J. Manrique & K. Ojah, 2004. "Credits and non-interest rate determinants of loan demand: a Spanish case study," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 781-791.
- Alpanda, Sami & Zubairy, Sarah, 2017.
"Addressing household indebtedness: Monetary, fiscal or macroprudential policy?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 47-73.
- Sami Alpanda & Sarah Zubairy, 2014. "Addressing Household Indebtedness: Monetary, Fiscal or Macroprudential Policy?," Staff Working Papers 14-58, Bank of Canada.
- Marsha J. Courchane & Judith A. Giles, 2002. "A Comparison of U.S. and Canadian Residential Mortgage Markets," Econometrics Working Papers 0201, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Annelies Hoebeeck & Koen Inghelbrecht, 2017. "The impact of the mortgage interest and capital deduction scheme on the Belgian mortgage market," Working Paper Research 327, National Bank of Belgium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:39:y:1996:i:3:p:282-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .