Vintage Growth and Population Density: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R Bussière & F Snickars, 1970. "Derivation of the negative exponential model by an entropy maximising method," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 2(3), pages 295-301, March.
- R. BussiÃ¨re & F. Snickars, 1970. "Derivation of the Negative Exponential Model by an Entropy Maximising Method," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 2(3), pages 295-301, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2004. "Hétérogénéité spatiale. Principes et méthodes," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 162(1), pages 151-172.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2011.
"Fifty years of urban accessibility: The impact of the urban railway network on the land gradient in Berlin 1890-1936,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 77-88, March.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2011. "Fifty years of urban accessibility: the impact of the urban railway network on the land gradient in Berlin 1890-1936," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29650, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chihiro Shimizu & Kiyohiko Nishimura, 2007. "Pricing Structure in Tokyo Metropolitan Land Markets and its Structural Changes: Pre-bubble, Bubble, and Post-bubble Periods," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 475-496, November.
- Marion Girard, 2017. "Analyse et traitement des densités urbaines : enjeux méthodologiques et application au Grand Dijon," Working Papers hal-01630439, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:36:y:1994:i:3:p:333-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .