City Size and the Rate and Duration of Unemployment: Evidence from Israeli Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wheeler, Christopher H, 2001. "Search, Sorting, and Urban Agglomeration," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(4), pages 879-899, October.
- Wheeler, Christopher H., 2008.
"Worker turnover, industry localization, and producer size,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 322-334, May.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2004. "Worker turnover, industry localization, and producer size," Working Papers 2004-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Wheeler, Christopher H., 2008.
"Local market scale and the pattern of job changes among young men,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 101-118, March.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2006. "Local Market Scale and the Pattern of Job Changes Among Young Men," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 06-131, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2007. "Local market scale and the pattern of job changes among young men," Working Papers 2005-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gan, Li & Zhang, Qinghua, 2006.
"The thick market effect on local unemployment rate fluctuations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 127-152, July.
- Qinghua Zhang & Li Gan, 2004. "The thick market effect of local unemployment rate fluctuation," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 179, Econometric Society.
- Li Gan & Qinghua Zhang, 2005. "The Thick Market Effect on Local Unemployment Rate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 11248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:34:y:1993:i:3:p:347-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.