Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rauch, James E, 1991.
"Comparative Advantage, Geographic Advantage and the Volume of Trade,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(408), pages 1230-1244, September.
- James E. Rauch, 1990. "Comparative Advantage, Geographic Advantage, and the Volume of Trade," NBER Working Papers 3512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roback, Jennifer, 1982. "Wages, Rents, and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1257-1278, December.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Rafael Rob, 1989. "The Growth and Diffusion of Knowledge," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 569-582.
- Borjas, George J. & Bronars, Stephen G. & Trejo, Stephen J., 1992.
"Self-selection and internal migration in the United States,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 159-185, September.
- George J. Borjas & Stephen G. Bronars & Stephen J. Trejo, 1992. "Self-Selection and Internal Migration in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balassa, Bela, 1979. "The Changing Pattern of Comparative Advantage in Manufactured Goods," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 259-266, May.
- Moulton, Brent R., 1986. "Random group effects and the precision of regression estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 385-397, August.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Beeson, Patricia E & Eberts, Randall W, 1989.
"Identifying Productivity and Amenity Effects in Interurban Wage Differentials,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 443-452, August.
- Patricia E. Beeson & Randall W. Eberts, 1987. "Identifying productivity and amenity effects in interurban wage differentials," Working Paper 8707, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 1988. "Education investments and returns," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 543-630 Elsevier.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Richard B. Peiser & Lawrence B. Smith, 1985. "Homeownership Returns, Tenure Choice and Inflation," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(4), pages 343-360.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riddiough, Timothy J., 1997. "The Economic Consequences of Regulatory Taking Risk on Land Value and Development Activity," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 56-77, January.
- David Dale-Johnson & W. Jan Brzeski, 2000. "Long-term Public Leaseholds in Poland: Implications of Contractual Incentives," Working Paper 8646, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2001. "Spatial Growth and Redevelopment with Perfect Foresight and Durable Housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 425-452, May.
- David Dale-Johnson, 1999. "Anatomy of a Market Crash: Suburban Housing Supply in California: 1989 - 1994," Working Paper 8652, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Alastair McFarlane, 2001. "Rent stabilization and the long-run supply of housing," Urban/Regional 0109001, EconWPA.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2006.
"The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(2), pages 241-266, May.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," IDEP Working Papers 0203, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Apr 2002.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," NBER Working Papers 8913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arnott & Petia Petrova, 2002. "The Property Tax as a Tax on Value: Deadweight Loss," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 532, Boston College Department of Economics.
- David Dale-Johnson, 1999. "Long Term Ground Leases, the Redevelopment Option and Contract Incentives," Working Paper 8653, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Bun Lee & Eui-Chul Chung & Yong Kim, 2004. "Dwelling Age, Redevelopment, and Housing Prices: The Case of Apartment Complexes in Seoul," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 55-80, October.
- McFarlane, Alastair, 2003. "Rent stabilization and the long-run supply of housing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 305-333, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:34:y:1993:i:2:p:142-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .