Evidence on metropolitan wage differences across industries and over time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul J. Devereux, 2004. "Changes in Relative Wages and Family Labor Supply," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(3).
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2000. "Scale Economies and the Geographic Concentration of Industry," NBER Working Papers 8013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Armando Galvis, 2010.
"Comportamiento de los salarios reales en Colombia: Un análisis de convergencia condicional, 1984-2009,"
Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
127, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Armando Galvis, 2010. "Comportamiento de los salarios reales en Colombia: Un análisis de convergencia condicional, 1984-2009," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA 007047, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Edward B. Montgomery, 1994. "Patterns in Regional Labor Market Adjustment: The United States versus Japan," NBER Chapters,in: Social Protection versus Economic Flexibility: Is There a Trade-Off?, pages 95-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dumond, J Michael & Hirsch, Barry T & Macpherson, David A, 1999.
"Wage Differentials across Labor Markets and Workers: Does Cost of Living Matter?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 577-598, October.
- DuMond J.M. & Hisch, B.T. & Macpherson, D.A., 1996. "Wage Differentials Across Labor Markets and Workers: Does Cost of Living Matter?," Working Papers 1996_08_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Cherry, Todd L. & Tsournos, Pete T., 2001. "Family Ties, Labor Mobility and Interresgional Wage Differentials," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:31:y:1992:i:1:p:69-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.