The elusive flypaper effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hpe:journl:y:2018:v:224:i:1:p:87-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schaltegger Christoph A., 2003. "Zum Problem räumlicher Nutzen-Spillover zentralörtlicher Leistungen. Einige empirische Ergebnisse aus dem Schweizer Föderalismus / Inter-jurisdictional Spillover Effects from Central Public Infrastruc," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 223(2), pages 159-175, April.
- Brian Knight, 2000. "The flypaper effect unstuck: evidence on endogenous grants from the Federal Highway Aid Program," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgaessner & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2010.
"Decentralized Taxation and the Size of Government: Evidence from Swiss State and Local Governments,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 27-48, July.
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgässner & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2003. "Decentralized Taxation and the Size of Government: Evidence from Swiss State and Local Governments," CESifo Working Paper Series 1087, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hammed Amusa & Robert Mabunda & Ramos Mabugu, 2008.
"Fiscal Illusion At The Local Sphere: An Empirical Test Of The Flypaper Effect Using South African Municipal Data,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 443-465, September.
- Hammed Amusa & Robert Mabunda & Ramos Mabugu, 2008. "Fiscal Illusion at the Local Sphere: An Empirical Test of the Flypaper Effect using South African Municipal Data," Working Papers 72, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- FG Mixon Jr & DL Hobson, 2001. "Intergovernmental Grants And The Positioning Of Presidential Primaries And Caucuses: Empirical Evidence From The 1992, 1996, And 2000 Election Cycles," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(1), pages 27-38, January.
- Fischel, William A., 1995. "The offer/ask disparity and just compensation for takings: A constitutional choice perspective," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 187-203, June.
- Omo Aregbeyen & Ismail Olaleke Fasanya, 2017. "Oil Price Volatility and Fiscal Behaviour if Government in Nigeria," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(2), pages 118-134, June.
- Lars Feld & Christoph Schaltegger, 2005.
"Voters AS A Hard Budget Constraint: On the Determination of Intergovernmental Grants,"
Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 147-169, April.
- Lars P. Feld & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2004. "Voters as a hard budget constraint: On the determination of intergovernmental grants," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200418, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Lars P. Feld & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2005. "Voters as a Hard Budget Constraint: On the Determination of Intergovernmental Grants," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-21, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Temimi, Akram & Dix, Manfred, 2001. "Federal grants and the flight to the suburbs1," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 533-543.
- Antti Moisio, 2001. "On Local Government Spending and Taxation Behaviour - Effect of population size and economic condition," ERSA conference papers ersa01p170, European Regional Science Association.
- Christou, Costas & Haliassos, Michael, 2006. "How do students finance human capital accumulation?: The choice between borrowing and work," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Csontos, László, 1995.
"Fiskális illúziók, döntéselmélet és az államháztartási rendszer reformja
[Fiscal illusions, decision theory, and public sector reform]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1118-1135.
- Robert P. Inman, 2008. "The Flypaper Effect," NBER Working Papers 14579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:25:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10797-017-9449-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- James R. Hines & Richard H. Thaler, 1995. "The Flypaper Effect," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 217-226, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:30:y:1991:i:3:p:310-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.