Multiple listing service participation in the real estate brokerage industry: Cooperation or competition?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John D. Benjamin & G. Donald Jud & G. Stacy Sirmans, 2000. "Real Estate Brokerage and the Hosting Market: An Annotated Bibliography," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(1), pages 217-278.
- Pat Wilson, 1993. "Circumstantial Evidence of the Influence of Estate Agents on Exchange Price and Market Reserve Price," Working Paper Series 33, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- G. Donald Jud & Terry G. Seaks & Daniel T. Winkler, 1996. "Time on the Market: The Impact of Residential Brokerage," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 447-458.
- Pat Wilson, 1993. "Shared Information - Comparing Multilist and Franchise Operations," Working Paper Series 23, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bruce Gordon & Sean P. Salter & Ken H. Johnson, 2002. "Difficult to Show Properties and Utility Maximizing Brokers," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(1/2), pages 111-128.
- John D. Benjamin & G. Donald Jud & G. Stacy Sirmans, 2000. "What Do We Know About Real Estate Brokerage?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(1), pages 5-30.
- Pat Wilson & Wayne Dwyer, 1993. "In Shared Information Services is Size Important?," Working Paper Series 24, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- James E. Larsen & Won J. Park, 1989. "Non‐Uniform Percentage Brokerage Commissions and Real Estate Market Performance," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(4), pages 422-438, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:21:y:1987:i:3:p:272-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.