On fiscal disparities across cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albouy, David, 2012.
"Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- David Albouy, 2010. "Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization," NBER Working Papers 16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jenny Schuetz, 2008. "Guarding the Town Walls: Mechanisms and Motives for Restricting Multifamily Housing in Massachusetts," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 555-586, September.
- Bo Zhao, 2011. "Municipal aid evaluation and reform," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 11-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Audun Langørgen, 2015.
"A structural approach for analyzing fiscal equalization,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(3), pages 376-400, June.
- Audun Langørgen, 2012. "A structural approach for analyzing fiscal equalization," Discussion Papers 715, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Zhao, Bo & Weiner, Jennifer, 2015. "Measuring municipal fiscal disparities in Connecticut," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 15-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Yaw Badu & Sheng Li, 1994. "Fiscal stress in local government: A case study of the tri-cities in the Commonwealth of Virginia," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 5-17, March.
- Bo Zhao & Katharine L. Bradbury, 2008. "Designing state aid formulas: the case of a new formula for distributing municipal aid in Massachusetts," Working Papers 08-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:19:y:1986:i:3:p:316-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.