Metalliferous sediments in the Atlantis II Deep—Assessing the geological and economic resource potential and legal constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoagland, Porter & Beaulieu, Stace & Tivey, Maurice A. & Eggert, Roderick G. & German, Christopher & Glowka, Lyle & Lin, Jian, 2010. "Deep-sea mining of seafloor massive sulfides," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 728-732, May.
- Halfar, Jochen & Fujita, Rodney M., 2002. "Precautionary management of deep-sea mining," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 103-106, March.
- Stein, Robert & Walter, Ingo, 1977. "Seabed resources and international law," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 237-242, December.
- Clark, Joel P. & Neutra, Marian R., 1983. "Mining manganese nodules : Potential economic and environmental effects ag]," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 99-109, June.
- Kirthisingha, P. N., 1983. "International policies on the economic resources of the deep-seabed," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 77-98, June.
- Cameron, H. & Georghiou, L. & Perry, J. G. & Wiley, P., 1981. "The economic feasibility of deep-sea mining," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 279-287.
More about this item
KeywordsAtlantis II Deep; Deep-sea mining; Joint development scheme; Metalliferous sediments; Resource potential; Saudi-Sudanese Red Sea Commission;
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q34 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Natural Resources and Domestic and International Conflicts
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:36:y:2011:i:4:p:315-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.